26 January 2023
Dr Diana Sarfati,
Director General of Health, Ministry of Health,
Dear Dr Sarfati,
Official Information Act – Request.
I wish to request under the Official Information Act the following information.
• Has the drug Remdesivir been used to treat any Covid patients at Public Hospitals in New Zealand?
• If so how many patients were given this drug?
• What was the outcome for those patients?
• How many patients died despite being given this drug?
• What was the standard dose for patients?
• Is Remdesivir still being used as an anti-viral for patients at your hospital?
Secretary, Right to Life